The Sewing class is back! Pick a sewing project and get the help you need to complete it. Learn the basics of sewing by hand, machine, or Serger. Even if your goal is alterations, pattern fitting, or making a prom or wedding dress, you can learn what you need in this class. Class is taught by Susan Hoopes who is a professional seamstress and a credentialed teacher. All levels of experience are welcome. Bring your own machine or use one of ours. Students are responsible to provide their own supplies and fabrics.
This class only offered in Spring Semester.
- Art and Hobbies
- Career Exploration and Job Readiness
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Community Education
- Computers and Technology
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health and Fitness
- High School Diploma and Equivalency
- Language and Communication
- Remedial Academic Skills Classes