Learn to create jewelry from scratch. Using hand tools, sheet metal & wire to make cold connections, each student will complete 6 handmade jewelry projects (or more if time permits) including earrings, bangles, pendants, custom link, wire wrap chain and choker. All materials are included. Some hand tools required.
This class will expand on what we covered in our beginning class. Projects will become increasingly complex as you learn to use patinas and alcohol inks. Each student will complete 6 handmade pieces. All materials are included. Some hand tools required.
Prerequisite: Beginning Artisanal Jewelry Making or instructor’s approval.
- Art and Hobbies
- Career Exploration and Job Readiness
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Community Education
- Computers and Technology
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health and Fitness
- High School Diploma and Equivalency
- Language and Communication
- Remedial Academic Skills Classes