The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted how schools operate. While we have developed plans for what school will look like in the fall, these plans are subject to the guidance of state and local officials. Registration, schedules, attendance, and participation are all subject to this guidance. Our plan toward creating an organized approach to the enrollment and scheduling of students is based on accurate contact and intent information from prospective students. Here’s how it will look:
- Classes are scheduled to resume on July 27th.
- Masks are REQUIRED when on campus & inside classrooms and offices.
- Classes will be limited to 10-15 students at a time based on physical distancing space in the classroom and scope of program.
- Students in high school diploma HiSet Prep, and ESL classes will be limited to THREE HOURS per day in the classroom. This will allow us to disinfect between sessions.
- Orientation for new students will be on an appointment basis and limited to 10 students per session.
- HiSet testing will be by appointment only and scheduled on Wednesday and Friday mornings.
- In the event of a school closure due to COVID-19 exposure on campus, classes will switch to a distance learning model or extended independent study.
Check our OAE Facebook page for more info.